.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Importance Of Right Assessment Of Own Skills Personal Statement

The Importance Of Right Assessment Of Own Skills - Personal Statement ExampleI re-assessed my strengths and weaknesses and have perplex to realize that I am strong on the economic and mathematical abilities more than chemistry.Weighing all the pros and cons of my future plans, the feasibility of a stable job after conclusion a certain course and other important factors that would establish my ability to pursue the course indeed had been a challenge. It took days of considerations and re-considerations until I have come to finalizing my decision, which I believe are now well-established with the aforementioned process I have been through. Like Thomas Edison, my rejection of my action as a major in Chemistry did not mean to be a failure, but a chance to review what I have to work on. And indeed it served its purpose as I have come to the inner strengths that can help me in pursuing my own dream based on my interests and not based on other peoples dreams for me.Dr. Robert Schuler, a peachy American pastor who built the Chrystal Cathedral, a church made of glass on his experiences as a child who grew during the recession, said, Tough times never last, but tough people do. I may not have the blood of such great people running through my veins however, I have their spirit flowing all over me. I believe as they do, that tough times do not drain the strength of a man rather they serve as fuels to engaging himself in his quests. The trials I have been through during my first application accelerated my thoughts on what is to become of my future and thus served as a turning point for important re-considerations. I have become aware that by following my mothers footsteps, becoming a pharmacist I would never be able to get to the top because that is not the dream that I am passionate enough to chase for. I world power have let my mother down for not trailing her dream and my future might not be as bright as she wished, but I have faith in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment